I'm Kim Coton. A 14 year old S♥ne. I was born on November 5 1998and I've been a s♥ne for 4 years and I'm proud to be one :) This blog is 98% related to kpop and the other 2% is to whatever cool things appear on my dashboard xD
I'm A /an;
♥ Locksmith ;)
♥kpop addict (obviously xD)
♥3/4 Filipino and 1/4 Japanese :)
Following won't hurt right? so feel free to follow me kay? :)
It irks the shit out of me when I try to research about my favorite members and when I look at their pictures, I’ll start comparing their faces. It somehow makes me think that they are long lost sisters or something.